Happy Monday! How ya’ll doin’?
My weekend was low-key and rejuvenating. Friday we went out on our first real date in like 2 months.
Thai food yum!
And then we saw The Hundred-Foot Journey. It could have been really corny, but it was so cute! Very good date night material. I’d highly recommend.
We also had some friends over for a nice meal on Saturday and I put out my fall decorations
Random Fun Fact: I was published in Runner’s World!
Okay, just kidding. My Tweet was published on page 10 of the October 2014 edition of Runner’s World. Close enough, right? I didn’t even notice this until Lauren Bailey pointed it out. So thanks, girl!
I’ve got a speedy circuit workout to share today, but first, last week’s sweat sessions.
- Monday: 3 mi – after not running for a week, this felt good!
- Tuesday: Autumn Arms & Legs Circuit below & 20 minutes on the elliptical
- Wednesday: didn’t make time for a workout, my friend’s last day here so I skipped a run
- Thursday: 3 rounds of this 30 min. Living Room Workout & a 1.5 mile power walk in the afternoon
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 6 miles, hadn’t long run in a while so this one was short, felt good though
- Sunday: 1 mile walk, but otherwise a rest day
This was a pretty solid week. I felt good about what I did, but didn’t run as much as I’d hoped. It’s still very weird for me to cut back on running, but it is nice to have more time and energy for different types of workouts right now.
AUTUMN ARMS & LEGS CIRCUIT
This was definitely a good mix of exercises to get a lot of muscle groups activated in one workout. My legs were certainly sore the next day.
Have a fantastic week!
Questions for You:
- What are your two favorite body areas to workout together?
- How do you plan to stay fit this fall?